Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's Been A Long Time

This blog has been neglected. It has come to my mind and left quickly, over the past few months, due to my invalid excuse of not being able to write. Truth is, I can and should write. There have been a lot of unrecorded adventures and earth- changing experiences in the time that I have not been writing. My sister and I have been experiencing so much with each other. Many humorous circumstances, moving moments, and note-worthy occasions. To go through all of them and re-tell would be a lot to take in, so I am going to give an update the best I can. It is time to get reacquainted. Chloe and I, first of all, still adore coffee. We begin our days with it, we rely so heavily on it, and we light up like Christmas trees thinking about it. We have been collaborating on many art projects, ranging from drawings, posters, buildings, and music. Working together has brought us many moments of comedic relief. We have very similar points of view on things, very similar taste and style when it comes to what we find aesthetically pleasing; and when we are creating, when we are coming up with original and truly artistic work, our ideas blend very well together. It's a form of magic. This is not to say that we do not get hungry, tired, and stubborn. That threatening combination has led to some points of disagreement, but those same moments are the comedic moments I was referring to.

So you could say we have been in production over the long period of non-blogging. We have been working, which feels like playing, which leads me to more of what we have been up to. There has been a lot of fun in parks, cities, beaches, zoos, grass, theaters, pools, automobiles, bedroom floors, coffee shops, dinner tables, restaurants, craft stores and bookstores. We have soaked up precious sun, and gazed at powerful storms. We have been acting our age- which is- young. The world is struggling- that is a fact. There is a lot to scare you, upset you, or discourage you, but what amazes me are the extreme blessings on my sister and I's lives. The everyday fun is always in full-swing, guarded and unspoiled. That is what we treasure and that is priority. Making ever day special. That has been the theme of this blog since we started it. That has been the theme of our friendship as well. I am pleased to report that that has remained, even though much has been unrecorded here, it is set and placed firmly in both of our hearts.

I hope to be blogging more these days- that is really up to me. Although this update is brief, it is a start and gateway to more writings.

Love always,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment