Friday, May 4, 2012

I Can Feel It In The Air

This week, the weather has finally shifted. These days you just never know what the temperature will be like or if the sun will be out, but May has arrived and I can feel things changing and moving toward, what I feel, will be the best summer ever. Chloe and I have a lot on our list, as you can see on the right side column. Many plans, lots of dreams, and some work to be done.
Now, I love to dream, I like to plan for fun adventures, and I like to romanticize the idea of "summer" quite a lot. It's always been a time for adventure and freedom. The spirit of summer, to me, is free. It's nature- walking, sun- worshipping, ice cream-licking. It is the ocean, it is laughter, it is star-gazing. There is something about this time that reaches deep, and happy parts of me.  It has also been a time of dreaming. Thinking about what I have learned, and what is to come.
Summer also reminds me of family. My family, for me, comes only second to God. My family has grown over time, and changed. I truly believe that now things are starting to become the way they were meant to be.
My psychic friend predicted a few things about this summer that I can see and feel starting to actually happen. There was a general prediction that this would be the best summer ever, and that would be because we would be spending so much time together. We would be having a lot of adventures. We would begin a meaningful journey together. Our family would be together a lot. We would spend a lot time near and around water. Bonds would become stronger and things would become clearer. At the time I smiled and was happy to hear that my hopes were shared. What I am realizing is that my hopes were shared not just with my friend, but with God. That is the only explanation for how things have grown and changed and for this feeling that is now in the air.
Life isn't perfect, but we can feel and have so much here. And to know that The Big Guy wants this for us, well, honestly, that is the most exciting part.
Love,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment