Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Quick Post

Going through tests, trials, and difficult situations that cause you to re-evaluate yourself can be tough. Today I was brought back to a time of similar difficulty. You don't always get a clear answer from God  during these times, or maybe you just can't understand it yet, but in this particular past situation.. I got one.  Driving in my car I often have my music on shuffle (meaning I don't click through and select every song that I want to hear.) Years ago, this song popped on at a time when I was questioning and struggling and I took it to heart and made a real effort to move forward and away from the bad in my life. When this song came to me today, I was reminded of how far I have come and how God never left me, and always loved me. Here is the song. It is simple and straight forward and the message is quite clear. The Big Guy is not looking for lip-service, it's what's you do- your actions- and the choices you make that count. That is your part. So here is the link, it's a good one :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4da3OR2UPfw


Love,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment