Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Relief

I have been going through a whirlwind of chaos for a good while now. Ups and downs of life interfering with my happiness, trying to ruin it. Bad Guy from H E double hockey sticks has been trying to corrupt a beautiful thing in the making: a beautiful friendship. He has been trying to make me doubt, make me consider backing off, consider thinking that perhaps I'm just not meant to have friends in this life...at least, not the ones I've always wished for. I have been struggling to keep him off my back. I have been telling him to leave me alone, because through all of these confused feelings I know what's true is true. I know what's not, I know what to ignore, but I also know what to believe in. I know what to fight for, I know what to support. This friendship with Cassie,..words cannot express the happiness she brings...I would easily lay down my life in an instant if it mean protecting what we have. She has given me the friendship I never thought I could have on this earth. She has given me hope. It was in the stars that we met. It was God's plan for us to become such close friends. It is evident to me now more than ever that it was necessary for us to go through our times of struggle so that when we finally met, our friendship would take off and form such a strong foundation that nothing in this world or the next could ever ruin or break it. This very thing, this friendship we share, is unbreakable. It is a guaranteed eternal friendship, and such relief it brings us! To know that no matter what, we will never be alone again. We will always have each other, forever and ever. It's a big deal. It leaves me feeling shaky. It's incredible, it's beautiful, and it's basically a dream come true. To be able to know that it will last forever is such a weight lifted off our shoulders. To know that we will always be there for one another. To always have someone to talk to, to go to for advice, to rely on. Everything. AH! I FEEL AS THOUGH I COULD DANCE AROUND LIKE A WILD WOMAN. I FEEL WHIMSY! I WANT TO RUN AROUND IN THE SAND, JUMP INTO THE OCEAN IN MY CLOTHES! I WANT TO SCREAM TO THE WORLD HOW HAPPY I AM.

I feel so good, I just ate a huge glob of almond butter off a spoon.

What a relief it is to know that things are working out exactly how they are supposed to.

What a relief it is to know who your true best friend is.

I love you Cassie.

Much love, forever and ever,

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment