Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cheers to my Beautiful Friend

There's so much I could say about Cassie. Limiting it down to just a few adjectives is difficult because it's impossible to just name a few. There aren't enough characters in the entire alphabet to spell words to describe her. There aren't even any proper words to use as descriptions. There is only love. Pure, simple, old fashioned love. I can only describe her as the most loving young woman you could ever meet.

I could only describe her as the most lovable, lovely, love-loving young woman I have ever met. Everything about her is beautiful. Everything she does is wonderful. And she's funny! Oh so funny!! She can make me laugh so hard tears stream down my cheeks and I immediately develop a solid six pack.

She just makes me so happy. I really had no other motive writing this than to just share my absolute feelings. I guess I just wanted the world to know how much I love my sister. (:

So cheers.
Cheers to my beautiful friend.


Love,

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment