Wednesday, April 11, 2012

First- time Blogger


As a first time blogger, I must say I have some concerns for myself, and the readers of my posts. I will list a few and apologize in advance for any of these short-comings.  Number one being my spelling and grammar. Just now I had to look up the spelling of apologize... (maybe that one was just nerves.) Number two being the writing style. I will try not to ramble to the point of exhaustion, get off track, wrap up a post awkwardly, quickly and unsatisfyingly, or throw disconnected ideas into one post. Number three,  this blog is mostly for me and my sister, bestie, fun- loving friend, Chloe, to record moments, memories, shared ideas, and funny stories together. There could be some moments where "Ya had to be there." or "You just don't get us." Sooo... sorry, again, if you just can't relate, or just aren't interested.
I must say, the idea of sharing this blog makes those concerns, and little troubles seem a lot smaller than if I were to have sole responsibility for this blog. Fact is, sharing anything; time, coffee, food, music, chocolate, scarves etc. with Chloe, makes all concerns and troubles just disappear. They become insignificant and just out of question. I am so looking forward to starting this little project, and I hope to do well, and remain consistent with it. There are so many stories and memories to share already, and I believe both of our perspectives will be entertaining, humorous, and maybe even thought- provoking.
This first post, although brief and just an introduction, I hope gives some idea of who I am, and what these posts will consist of. The title of this blog, "Cheers ta Fun" says a lot about us. You should probably know it is said in  an accent. One of an overweight, middle-aged, semi- balding, always jolly and bouncy man in a suit, most likely from England. With that image, I end this post.
Love ... ?, yeah I'll do love,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment