Thursday, April 12, 2012

She Brings the Sunshine

our most recent purchase. friendship rings. (:
Ok. Hi, I'm Chloe. I'm the girl Cassie can't live without---haha JK, to be completely honest here, SHE is the one I can't live without. I can't even think of such a thing. To give you all an idea of just how much her friendship means to me, allow me to fill you in on how she came into my life when I needed friendship the most.

Though most of the events that took place were rather personal, I will be sure to include that one of those events caused me to realize what a best friend is supposed to be. That best friend is Cassie, my beloved, treasured, and ever-loving sister. I have known her for many, many years, though our friendship didn't necessarily take place until just last year. I had a lot on my mind, and after the whirlwind of stress, drama, and absolute chaos began to subside, Cassie stepped into my life and brought such happiness that I can't even put into words. She made me feel special, loved, and lent me an ear when I needed to vent.

She provides hugs during the times I need them most, and fills the hole of loneliness that had formed in my heart over the years. She's an incredible woman; independent, strong, and incredibly beautiful in every way. She's silly, she's goofy, and she's not afraid to have fun. We can yell and laugh and make outrageous noises in the car and she shows no sign of embarrassment. In fact, she has actually caused me to form such a habit, that I often find myself making silly sounds and voices when I'm alone! While she treats me as though we've been besties our entire lives, she also inspires me. She has absent-mindedly encouraged me to be truly confident with myself, and has taught me the importance of loving life as it is. She has shown me that a single way of life can be incredibly romantic--with the right amount of chocolate, romantic movies, and serenades performed by men with incredible voices: Michael Buble, Ewan McGregor, etc. When I am around her, it's as though loneliness never existed. I feel free, happy, and developed such a craving for fun and adventure. When she is here with me, sunshine fills the skies. I am not even exaggerating when I say this, but after she left last night from staying over a few nights, the temperature dropped to a chilling degree and it rained and was distastefully cloudy allllllllll day today. She took the fun and sunshine home with her. At least, that is how I feel whenever she leaves.

While she influences me with such magnificence, confidence, and just plain sisterly-love, I get her hooked on coffee. Now, she is a genuine coffee-loving-addict. She drinks it every morning, and for Christmas she received a French Press coffee maker. You can imagine that I stand back and smile at this accomplishment. Coffee is a big part of my life, so being able to share a love for it with her is sort of like having a special bond. With every visit we pay each other, our friendship only grows closer and closer. We have so many fun things to fill this blog with that I can assure you that you will NOT get bored. Ever. Now, if by chance you do, or if you do not think we are "fun", then you might as well click yourself out of this blog and go poke mud with a stick! We are the funnest people you'll ever meet, and we are looking forward to sharing it with you, but if you don't understand it or appreciate it... I feel sorry for you. Realize that what you see right now is only the beginning of what is to come. The appearance of this blog will continue to evolve in order to describe our personalities best. I really do hope you enjoy yourself, as you participate in our wonderful journey through life together. I hope you have as much fun in reading this blog as we do creating it.
All my love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment