Thursday, April 26, 2012

Missing Her

I miss her, and her laughter
I miss her, and her happiness
I miss her, and the adventure
we'd have if we were together.

I miss her smile,
Haven't seen it in a while.
I miss her hugs, I miss my sis
The greatest thing in my life,
of course i'd miss this.

She's a sweetheart, a total charmer
She loves everything, couldn't be awesome-r
She knows how to flatter,
she does this often, but to me it doesn't matter
because I know what she says is what she means
she doesn't tell fibs or make me believe
what she says it's true when it's not.
She's a treasure in my heart,
what a friend I've got.

I miss my sis
so come home.
I miss my sis
so come back to me!
Together we can be loud and laugh,
and live freely.
I miss my sis
who means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment