Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Perfect Dream

As I sit here munching greedily on toasted multigrain Wheat Thins, looking over blog posts I wrote about last night's italian dinner experience, I can't help but visualize a fantastic dream. A perfect dream. A lovely dream. Wouldn't it be wonderful to travel around Europe with my best friend? Wouldn't it be fun to go and have exciting adventures--even if it's just out of state? I often leave Pennsylvania, mostly to visit Cassie and her family down in Maryland; but now that she is moving up, wouldn't if be wild if she and I left the state in search of an adventure? We have often talked about this and have begun setting aside an empty Muscle Milk container of change that we'd save up for spending money. It's just about half full--maybe a little more, and recently while I was organizing Cassie's future room, I discovered a dusty vase full of change! "How wonderful!" I exclaimed.

"More trip money!"
We have a full list of things we want to do and places we want to go this summer. I know not of what will actually unfold this summer, but I definitely foresee fun adventures. All I know is that I am absolutely ready for anything, as long as I have my sister by my side.

Cheers.

Love,
Chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment