Sunday, June 24, 2012

Beauty on the Beach

Second day on this beautiful beach. Last night Cass and I went on a lovely walk with my mom. We sat in on a local country concert that took place just down the boardwalk. We sipped coffee on the balcony and played hilarious games thought up by my brother in law Jeff and my mom. Cass and I shared nutter butters and observed the magical, enchanting midnight sky. That brought us back to a beautiful evening from a few nights prior. How magical nighttime could e when one shares it with a best friend...

Especially when that particular best friend just so happens to bring love and laughter into everyday life. Or happiness. Or just plain cuteness. That's what Cassie does. My sister brings all of those wonderful things into my life. What a wonderful friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment